We are very excited about the 2017 riding season for Ponytails Camp at Horsemania Riding Camp. Our first week of camp begins June 5, 2017, and continues every week through July. Day camp is offered Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. Cost is $285.00 per week with extended care offered. Extended care begins at 7:30 a.m. and ends at 6:00 p.m. for an additional $10 per day. Ponytails is for beginner, intermediate and advanced riders ages 6-14. Our camp is located at Coyote Run Arena, 4393 Gainesville Rd. in Mason, TN, just 15 minutes from I-40 and Hwy. 385. The directions to our camp can be viewed on the helpful map page. For more information contact Terri Draper at 901-634-7484.
WHAT TO WEAR
- Jeans or long pants (no shorts)
- Boots with 1/2" heel (no hiking boots, tennis shoes or sandals)
- Shortsleeve shirt
- SEI Certified Helmet (no bike helmets) (we have helmets available for campers to borrow)
NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO RIDE WITHOUT A CERTIFIED HELMET
(SEI Certified Riding Helmets can be found at Tractor Supply Company)
WHAT TO BRING
- Lunch and drink (extra drinks and small cooler advised)
- Hat or cap
- Sunscreen and bug spray
- Change of clothes (shorts might be preferred)
- Swimsuit (without metal buttons, buckles or zippers that could puncture waterslide) (campers will not be able to slide in blue jean shorts)
- Tennis shoes or flip flops
- Water bottle with strap
- Plain white T-shirt
You can go to the "Reservations" page to reserve your spot for the week you would like to attend camp. If you are signing up for more than one week, please fill out a separate form for each camp.
If you would like to make a $50 non-refundable deposit online with your credit card, please go to the "Payment" page, or mail a check or money order for $50 to reserve your spot.
(For all credit card transactions there will be a 3.0% surcharge added to the total cost of all online non-refundable deposits)
Please download or print all three of the camp forms or call Horsemania Riding Camp at 901-634-7484 and we will mail them to you.
You can mail the forms and your check to: Horsemania
8858 Eatonwick Dr.
Cordova, TN 38016
The cost for day camp is $285.00. After paying the $50 deposit, a balance of $235.00 will be due on the first day of camp.